Sunday, July 9, 2017

VA Fires & Demotes Over 700 Employees

To the Smartest. Most Active and most loving Audience in the world - welcome.

Where you get more news in 15 minutes here that you do from all the Fake News Outlets in 24 hours.

This video is brought to you by: Get The Tea - who’s products I use daily.
==========

VA FIRES AND DEMOTES OVER 700 EMPLOYEES

(665) VA Fires & Demotes 700 Employees - YouTube

In a bit of good news - Since January the Veteran’s Affairs Department has fired,  and demoted,  over 700 employees.

Further --- this article leads to a list of these employees.

It remains the belief of almost all Disabled Vets that the VA Shut Down all Hospitals and farms their sick patients out into the community.

I have been  involved in two Fraud cases when dealing with the VA

First - 15 years ago those paying outstanding dental Bills for the VA in Seattle were making up dentists in their name and paying for Dental Work on dead people. The FBI Actually arrested 2 of the 15 people involved - the rest were fired.

Second: The VA Across the nation had employees collecting Travel Pay through a very complicated scheme of ripping off the Vets for travel Pay and paying themselves by rewriting the logs.

All I can say is Thank GOD I am part of the Disabled American Veterans - who receive no Compensation for filing your claims - they are a great organization I support fully as a Life Time member.

==========

In other news:

1) Bank of America Executives are stunned that Gasoline Sales are falling in the middle of the Vacation Season.

Well Boys and Girls - we are broke.

2) Two critical dates to be aware of:

A) 22 August: All states must pay off their Medical Liabilities or shut down

Keep in mind that All States file a FORM 40 and Form 80 with the Securities and Exchange commission. There “Official Budgets” are what they wish you to see.

The actual Combined Annual Financial reports clearly show the 50 states have amassed a total wealth exceeding $160 Trillion.

On page 222 of the CAFR the state of California, for example,  has a Positive Asset Count in the Bank of over $189 Billion Dollars - enough to pay off any Insurance Company.

This does not include the over $15 Trillion in Stocks and Bonds it also holds in trust for the people.

So you can clearly see - the “Budget crisis” is all Smoke and Mirrors.

B) 1 October where:

-----Take Over of all MSM by Pro-Trump ATT

-----New Federal Budget

-----Catalonia Region of Spain South Eastern Region) votes for independence. With an 80% Pro Vote - how are the Elites going to lie about this vote?

3) Finally: On 1 October you can expect HUGE Budget cuts.
==========

Please pray that the 9 more nukes headed for the US are seized and stopped from detonation over the next few days. Three are already here and en-rout.

Pray your families will be safe in what is coming and President Trump is given the Power and Wisdom to lead the world out of this $217 Trillion Dollar Debt Mess we are all in.

==========
Please pray that all that the Elites do to others is now heaped upon their heads.

Please also pray that the Elites continue to fall apart.

Finally - your prayers are working as President Trump moves forward to help stabilize the World’s Economy. Expect 3 months of limited food and limited power - lots of black outs.

==========

A Thank You  to those praying for me and to those actively working to stop this war the Elites are desperate for by stopping these Nukes from being Detonated on, or around, 1 August 2017.

====================

Again - brought to you by Get The Tea - who’s products I eat daily.

And Tiger Stream - which allows us to watch TV and Movies for free.

====================

The News You Need

The Wall of Truth

All The News You Can Use and Nothing Else

Dr William B. Mount

Veterans Affairs Dept. releases number of fired workers




VA Website Maintenance

BofA Stunned By Drop In Gasoline Demand: "Where Is Driving Season?" – Jackpine Radicals

What If Illinois Is Not Bankrupt, But Instead Pulling A Huge Scam? Learn About The ‘CAFR’ – InvestmentWatch


What California Actually Has In Assets:

www.sco.ca.gov/Files-ARD/CAFR/cafr16web.pdf

Catalonia is set to vote on independence from Spain · TheJournal.ie

AT&T to Acquire Time Warner | Business Wire

Donald Trump’s Proposed 2018 Budget Would Ax NEA & CPB | Deadline


CATALONIA'S NEW FLAG:


2 comments:

  1. My husband has abandon me and the kids for the the past 8months now, and refuse to come back because he was hold on by a woman whom he just met, for that, my self and the kids has been suffering and it has been heel of a struggle, but I decide to do all means to make sure that my family come together as it use to, then I went online there I saw so many good talk about this spell caster whose email is ihundespelltemple@gmail.com so I had to contact him and explain my problem to him and in just 3days as he has promised, my husband came home and his behavior was back to the man i got married to. I cant thank the spell caster enough for what he did for me, i am so grateful and i will never stop to publish his name on the internet for the good work he has done for me,once again his email is ihundespelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREETINGS everyone out there.. my name is (Robert Lora) I am from CANADA i will never forget the help Dr Ogudugu render to me in my marital life. I have been married for 8 years now and my husband and i love each other very dearly. After 6 years of our marriage my husband suddenly change he was having an affair with a lady outside our marriage, my husband just came home one day he pick up his things and left me and the kids to his mistress outside at this time i was confuse not knowing what to do again because i have lost my husband and my marriage too. i was searching for help in the internet, i saw many people sharing testimony on how Dr Ogudugu help them out with their marital problems so i contacted the email of Dr Ogudugu i told him my problem and i was told to be calm that i have come to the right place were i can get back my husband within the next 48hours, to my greatest surprise my husband came to my office begging me on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him, that he will never cheat on me again, i quickly ask him up that i have forgiven him. Friends your case is not too hard why don't you give Dr Ogudugu a chance, because i know they will help you to fix your relationship with your Ex Partner. Dr Ogudugu his the best spell caster around to solve any problem for you.
    {1} HIV/AIDS
    {2CANCER
    {3}HERPES
    {4}DIABETES
    (5}HERPERTITIS B

    Email: GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM
    Call/WhatsApp:+27663492930

    ReplyDelete