Saturday, July 8, 2017

Currency Bubble = Big Trouble

GET YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER

HUGE SILVER VOLATILITY

IS THE DOLLAR READY TO FALL?

(606) Currency Bubble = Big Trouble - YouTube

1) Putin meets Trump

2) 50 states shutting down due to the end of “O” Care - the Health Care Bill the last US President passed

It remained unfunded for 7 years. Now that we have a budget the House refuses to fund it.

The Federal Courts have rules 22 May it ends - but Trump asked the Federal Courts to extend the deadline to 22 August.

Now all 50 states must close until the doctors are paid and the Health Care System shuts down.

3) Russian and Chinese President meet over the last 2 days

4) G-20 meeting with all Financiers

5) CNN Under investigation by FCC as their rating collapse

6) 1 October Take over of NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN by Trump’s company AT&T…

7) New Federal Budget to be implemented 1 October with $1.7 Trillion in cuts

8) Artificial Made Up Crypto Currencies crashing: Bit Coin twice, Etherium once - Seizing Coin Accounts:

9) Saudi’s 10 day ultimatums ending on Quatar where the 5th fleet is based

10) Mobile And Shell get involved in Qatar’s Natural Gas Fields

11) NASDAQ Collapse 3 July

If it ain’t in your hands it ain’t yours

Noble Gold - their Gold/Silver vaults are fully insured
==========
The Wall Of Truth

The News You Need

Dr William B. Mount

PS - MOST ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS CAME FROM YOU THE VIEWER.

THIS IS YOUR CHANNEL

References:

TA DA TRUMP..

Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin meet at G20 meeting | Daily Mail Online

LIVE COVERAGE OF G-20 – LIVE: President Donald Trump G20 Summit Speech, Putin Meeting, Press Conference Hamburg Germany 2017 – InvestmentWatch

NOTE THE PORTA POTTY FOR THE RIOTERS - WOULD NOT WANT THEM TO PEE THEIR PANTS AFTER FLIPPING CARS AND LIGHTING THEM ON FIRE...POOR LITTLE SERCO MERCENARIES

REMEMBER: GSA - SERCO- - ENTRUST - DEMON - MEDIA OUTLETS...

CHAOS! Hamburg Is Looking Like A Warzone Right Now. Antifa Is Burning Cars And Destroying Shops. – InvestmentWatch

Trump's 'remarkable' speech in Poland

PLEASE  CONTINUE TO PRAY THAT GOD CLEANS OUT HIS CHURCH. POPE FRANCIS ALLOWED THIS EVEN THOUGH IN ITALY ONLY THE ROMAN POPE AND ALL FOREIGN RUSSIAN AND GREEK ORTHODOX BISHOPS HAVE IMMUNITY --- THE POPE AGREED TO THIS.

Vatican cops raid drug-fueled gay orgy at top priest's apartment - NY Daily News


CNN IS FALLING DOWN....

CNN's Ratings Collapse As Primetime Shows Draw Less Viewers Than Re-Runs Of "Yogi Bear" | Zero Hedge

Your body is no longer yours: Australia has become the first country to microchip its citizens - NaturalNews.com

Energy giants seek role in Qatar's gas expansion | Qatar News | Al Jazeera

Microsoft plans thousands of job cuts in a sales staff overhaul to fuel cloud growth

Artificial Intelligence “Singularity Event” Sparks Fear In Russia






2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm so excited share the testimony on how i got my husband back after he left me and our 3 kids for another woman. After 12 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr Unity real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 , you can also visit his website:http://unityspelltemple.webs.com .

    ReplyDelete



  2. "LOVE, Happiness, Care is the key fo LIFE”. That was the word from prophet ogidi when I consulted his powerful Love Spell. I married the wrong man; I realized that after Three years of our unfruitful marriage. Everything was going from Best to Worst in our life, no child, I got demoted from work after our marriage, my husband was sacked a year after. His application for new job in various offices was constantly declined even though he was qualified enough. I was made to take care of my family with the low income I earn get that wasn’t enough to pay our rent. We keep praying a seeking for help from some people, my friends laugh at me behind because I was advised not to get married yet.It was one Thursday night that my husband woke me up and told me that has thought enough about our crisis, he said that our crisis is not ordinary and it’s beyond our spiritual level. He suggested we should consult Dr happy from testimonies he showed me online about how he has been helping families. I was afraid, I don’t like evil or spell but I supported him to contact him if he can help us. We consulted him via miraclecenter110@gmail.com and he replied positively after 20munites with congratulating email that he can help us but he will need our pure heart and trusts in his work if he will cast the spell on us and purify our life. We agreed to his terms. He cast the spell and told us to expect results within 5days. I waited for three days nothing happened, so I started having doubt and blaming my husband for emailing Dr happy. It was on the fifth day that my husband was called for an interview and he got a well-paying work, I was prompted to a higher position. I missed my period on the 5th day and it was confirmed that I am with a baby. Things have really changed for us for good and we now have our own house and cars. I will never forget what prophet ogidi told us “LOVE is the key fo LIFE”, this word keep me going. People that laughed at us are coming close for help and I am delighted to welcome them because my family is now blessed. prophet ogidi is a savior and man that keep to his word even when I doubted his powers at the end of the spell. Thank to your Oracle for helping us please contact him miraclecenter110@gmail.com or call +2348182260982

    ReplyDelete