Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Prepare For War - Not Kidding!

Sorcha just contacted me and stated their main servers were melted down.

I will post their story in total to get the word out. By the way - the Main Putin is still under-ground and the Double #1 (Fat Finger) Putin  is filling in.

They must have war by 3 April, and Russia confirmed what we stated months ago here.

Please pray with me (visualize) that those ready to order a nuclear war become so violently sick they can neither speak nor get out of bed.

Intel: Please tell me what the Underground State needs with Congressman, Senators and Intel Agents?

Marduk, Adama, Mars, Earth - do you get it yet Intel Community?

Maybe you need to call and do it as GOD directed, or become Dehydrated Protein Cakes blowing in hte wind?

Sorcha Will Not Be Silenced:

March 17, 2015
Moscow Bomb Shelters Begin To Fill As RussiaPrepares For War
By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

The Ministry of Defense (MoD) is reporting today that President Putin has “effectively warned” both the United States and European Union that British Prime Minister David Cameron “must be removed” in order to avert the catastrophic consequences of total war.
According to this report, President Putin and other top officials were put under the “protection” of the MoD during the past fortnight after intelligence reports revealed a planned nuclear first-strike against the Federation planned by Prime Minister Cameron due to occur this week…and which we had previously reported on in our 14 March report titled Russia Warns “State Of War” Exists As UK Nukes Prepare First Strike...............................

To if the United States has been complicate in this planned nuclear attack by Prime Minister Cameron against the Federation this MoD report leaves uncertain; based upon information obtained by Federal Security Service (FSB) Director Alexander Bortnikov after his private White House meeting with President Barack Obama a few weeks ago.
Also, and as we had reported on 15 March in our report titled Obama Meets With Top Russian Spy, Warns He Can’t Stop War, and the MoD again states in their new report today, no one in the Kremlin is even sure if President Obama is in control of his own nation anymore after US Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Victoria Nuland “raged” last week at Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov claiming that former Vice President Richard “Dick” Cheney was in charge of the United States now.
Even worse, this MoD report continues, regardless of who is in charge of the US right now, a “de facto state of war” now exists between the Federation and America after the Obama regimes statement yesterday that their sanctions against Russia would, basically, go on forever as the Federation will never allow Crimea to retaken by the Nazi-led government of Ukraine.  

The total war plans ordered by President Putin in response to this extraordinary threat, this report further notes, were made under MoD “supervision and consultation” over the past fortnight at the highly secretive, and mammoth, underground Mount Yamantau complex in the Ural Mountains and include offensive, defensive, covert, and psychological measures intended to prevent total war…but in failing in that effort the Federation would then “massively respond” against the West using all of their capabilities, including “nuclear options”.

Interesting to note in this MoD report is how it details one of the psychological measures used in this total war plan that included this past Sunday’s television documentary wherein President Putin for the first time publically admitted that he privately threatened the West with nuclear war over the Crimea crisis…and which, likewise, we had reported on in our 24 February 2014 report titledPutin Orders Troops To Crimea Passes, Warns NATO Of War.

This MoD report states that this specific psychological measure employed by President Putin in publicly admitting to his private threat to use nuclear weapons to protect the Federation was intended to “alert” the citizens of both the US and EU to “grave and horrific dangers” they were facing due to the secret war actions of their governments without their knowing.
On Monday upon his return to Moscow, this MoD report continues, President Putin than initiated further actions of the Federations total war plan which include:

1.)    The immediate opening of Moscow’s 5,000 new bomb shelters President Putin hadordered built in 2010 and which were completed in 2012.

2.)    The immediate transferring to these bomb shelters all critical equipment and personnel belonging to the Central Clinical Hospital and Polyclinic Office of the President of the Russian Federation (CCHP).

As this nationwide show of force is currently ongoing, this MoD report says, Belarus military forces have put their forces on full combat alert too and joined their Russian counterparts in this strategic offensive as, likewise, Ukraine has issued plans and aggressive maps, showing an attack of Crimea and also Kuban [region in southern Russia] by the Ukrainian Army, with the support of NATO navies.
Even though the Administrator-General of the Eurasian Observatory for Democracy & Elections (EODE), Alexander Mosesov, has stated that “Nobody in NATO is ready to pay the price of this sort of war [with Russia over Crimea], which can involve a nuclear conflict and a third world war. Only the Kiev Junta, with its team of adventurous far-right and low-level politicians can dream of this sort of military aggression”, MoD experts in this report state that the continued aggressive war actions by the US and EU, combined with the continued demonization of President Putin and Russia people in the Western press, seems to prove they do, indeed, want nothing but total war.
And with Special Assistant to the US President Celeste Wallander stating earlier today that President Obama was “well aware” of President Putin’s nuclear war threat, this MoD report chillingly concludes, the West has still failed to assure the Federation that Prime Minister Cameron will be removed from office, or even more dangerously, that they will be able to stop this total war at all.

9 comments:

  1. I want to appreciate Dr Alli for using his herbal medicine to cure my family herpes virus,since 3 years ago my family have been having this herpes disease and it have been giving my family challenges,we were so perplexed cause my family have taken several drugs to be cure but every of our effort was in-vain,a fateful morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr Alli curing people of their herpes disease immediately i contacted Dr Alli on his email: { allispellhelp1@gmail.com }, told him about my family troubles and he told me that my family must be cure,so he prepare a herbal medicine for my family which we use for 2 weeks and everything was like a dream for my family,my family herpes disease was totally gone,why don't you contact him today and be free from your disease on email,[ allispellhelp1@gmail.com ]or call his on Mobile +2348100772528

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I found Dr. Alli I was in desperate need of bringing my ex lover back. she left me for another man and I was left in the dark. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contact dr. Alli and he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did his spell, my girlfriend started texting me again and felt horrible for what he just put me through. she said that I was the most important person in her life and he knows that now. Our relationship is now strong and stable. Thank you sir for the work you did for me. You are God sent to restore broken relationship. I highly recommends Dr. Alli anyone in need of help should contact allispellhelp1@gmail.com or call +2348100772528 for help and trust me your situation would be a thing of the past. thank you so much sir. i am so grateful..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past two years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by this Man Dr EHI and she also gave the email address: dr.ehispelltemple1@gmail.com of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. EHI telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email:: dr.ehispelltemple1@gmail.com or call his number on +2348056934095

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past two years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by this Man Dr EHI and she also gave the email address: dr.ehispelltemple1@gmail.com of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. EHI telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email:: dr.ehispelltemple1@gmail.com or call his number on +2348056934095...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very happy today to share this amazing testimony on how Dr Akpan the herbal doctor that was able to cure me from my Herpes Virus with his herbal medicine. I have been a Herpes patient for almost 8 months now and have tried different methods of treatment to ensure that I am cured of this terrible disease, but none worked for me, so I had to leave everything to God to handle as I was a Christian who had faith that one day God would intervene in my life, yet I felt so sad and desperate as I was losing almost everything due to my illness, A few months ago while I was searching the internet I saw different recommendation about Dr Akpan on how he have been using his herbal Medicine to treat and cure people, these people advice we contact Dr Akpan for any problem that would help immediately, I contacted Dr Akpan and I told him how I got his contact and also about my disease, after some time Dr Akpan told me to have faith that he would prepare for me a medication of herbal herbs, he told me I would take this medicine for a few weeks and also asked my home for home address so as possible for him to submit the medicine for me, so my good friends after all the process and everything Dr Akpan actually sent me the medicine, I took it as I was directed by Dr Akpan, after a few weeks passed, while on Dr Akpan medication I began to experience changes in my body, I had to call my doctor at the hospital for some blood test after test my hospital doctor told me that I was no longer with the Herpes virus and my blood is pretty good, I can not even believe this, Friends well today i am Herpes Free and i want everyone to know that there is a cure for Herpes for those who will contact Dr Akpan after reading my testimony, you can kindly contact Dr Akpan on his email AKPANHERBALHELP@GMAIL.COM or call or whatsApp him on Mobile: +2348143502763, God bless you all ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi everyone, I'm 39 years old male and I contacted the virus in 2004. I did get bad outbreaks for a while, and used to take valtrex. I hated that medicine, so i stopped it however was having outbreaks several times a year. VERY PAINFUL. A year ago I decided to search for the herpes cure, because I too believe there is one somewhere in this world. I came across zeolite (which i tried but did not cure me) and the H2O2 protocol (ingesting 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide for 30 days, per the books written by people claiming their tests came back negative). I could only do 13 days of that because the taste of the h2o2 was making me sick. So needless to say, that did not help either. As of the past 6 months,until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from Africa who prepares herbal cure to cure all kind of diseases and virus including ALS, MND,HIV,Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, Gonorrhea etc, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email, he prepared an herpes herbal portion and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal portion, he gave me step by step instructions which i follow within 7 days, I could not walk or talk understandably before but after i took the herbal cure as he instructed i regained strength in my bones and i was cured of this deadly virus properly unlike before, I am now free from the deadly virus, all thanks to Dr. Contact this great herbal doctor via his email drnogaduherbalist@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got cured from a genital herpes from a herbal doctor named dr abaka who i meet online after i read a testimony on how he has cure several illness like HIV/AIDS ASTHMA, CANCERS HEART DISEASE BODY PAIN and so on. So i decided to contact with his email and i also sent him a message on watsapp and he gave me instructions to follow and i did and i was finally cured from genital herpes for just one week well i will be glad to share his contact details to you all in case you need any help from him email adress drabaka@gmail.com / wataspp +2348147054320

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Everyone out there, my name is Mary Jane I am here to give my testimony about how i got cured from HPV by a Herbalist doctor called DR ABAKA who helped me. I was infected with HPV. i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution so that my body can be okay because i can get close to any man because of my problem. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she too was once affected with HERPES VIRUS and she was cured by a herbal doctor that she meet online call DR ABAKA, she gave me the doctors email and his contact @ DRABAKA99@GMAIL.COM. i contacted the doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and other body infections. so i contacted him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after one week i begin to experience change and i was cured complete in two week. so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also contact DR ABAKA with his email @ Drabaka99@gmail.com /watsapp +2348147054320 and you will have a testimony to share. according to him he gave a list of what he can cure
    HPV
    HERPES VIRUS
    HIV/AIDS
    LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTIONS
    PENIS ENLARGEMENT/BODY ENHANCEMENT
    LOST LOVE SPELL
    SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS
    BROKEN BONES
    EYE/BODY PROBLEM
    just have faith i him and he will cure your problems he is a very kind doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete