Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The Cure For Athesma and Erectile Disfunction

((Please visualize - pray - that as you read this people all over the word receive and understand this information and that Lucifer's plan to destroy us through sickness is stopped immediately.)))

For those of us who have Athesma life revolves around an inhaler. We are hooked, we can not leave home without one or the consequences could be severe.

My Athesma came on as a direct result of being exposed to the Gulf War Nuclear/Chemical and Biological weapons.

When I leave my home town Tacoma and travel in the Mountains my Athesma goes away - but thanks to the Joy Boys of the FBI I am stick here breathing in the Toxic Waste products the Lumber Mill burns between midnight and 4AM. When they dump really toxic chemicals into the bay or burn really toxic stuff my Athesma gets pretty bad.

SO hwo do you "Get Over" Athesma?

Well - First - we changed out eating habits. We have eliminated:

1) Wheat - almost all GMO now.
2) Dairy Products
3) Cashews - which apparently are loaded with toxins.

We eat what we discuss in: APFN THE CURE FOR CANCER UPDATE 4

To this end I have lost almost 70 pounds - that's allot of fat.

Finally - we began rubbing our hands with about 6 drops of Uncle Harry's Pure Natural Oils for breathing - an "Essential Oil." The oil contains mainly Pine, Eucalyptus and Peppermint Oils.

after 3 days my Athesma began to leave me.

So - since we have a mini farm and I get bit by lots of bugs we also began rubbing ourselves down with Elizabeth Essentials Bog Be Gone Essential Oils.

After 3 days the bugs stopped biting me.

So every night I rub 4-6 drops of Bug Be Gone and Uncle Harry's Breathing Oil on my hands and no more bug bites and my use of inhalers is down by 90%.

GUY - do not go to the bathroom immediately after using the Oils or your "General Will Stand Up And Salute."

I suppose if you have Erectile Disfunction this is not a bad thing, right?

So I suppose you could say this cures ED?

I will leave the rest to your imagination.

So for about $20 a month no more Bug Bites and no more Athesma - Hallalujah - and I suppose no more ED.

My wife is very happy with these new discoveries.

Thank you for reading - you heard this first on APFN.

Dr William B. Mount
253-686-6290

http://elizabethessentials.com/
1-888-575-0272, but that may change soon.

http://www.uncleharrys.com/
1-866-781-0815

To help your body lower it's blood pressure so you do not get a blow out in bed men:

http://immusist.com/
800-702-3315

11 comments:

  1. Thanks bài viết của admin
    ............................................
    Nguồn: http://thuocsinhlynam.com/
    Chia sẻ thêm: "Thuốc cường dương" hàng đầu từ Mỹ, giúp tăng cường sinh lý nam, hỗ trợ điều trị các bệnh sinh lý nam hiệu quả, an toàn

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need yet another reason to quit smoking – here it is: cigarettes are detrimental for your penis health.

    The nicotine in tobacco constricts blood vessels. Narrower blood vessels don’t allow sufficient quantities of blood to pass through. Researchers have sufficient evidence to believe that cigarette smoking and erectile dysfunction are linked. truthful vimax website

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before diving in any technique make sure that it is safe for you. Never ever try anything without your Doctors' advice.
    full prosolution review here

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Am jessica, I want to quickly write on a Powerful herbal cure doctor, who is well known around the world for his cures and help to humanity, This man helped me when i had the Lou Gehrig’s Disease ( ALS ). i and my family tried all possible best some few years back to get a cure for my dying husband who was also an ALS victim, but all our efforts came to nothing on a Friday night when we lost him to death. The same virus came on me some 3 months after the death of my husband, i tried all i could untill i came in contact with DR Camala in 14-6-2014. I went to collect my weekly treatment on the hospital which Dr Camala was invited to inspect some patients, i was upportuned to be inspected by him on his own free will. After the inspection, he gave me his Emails:( dr.camalahivaidscure@yahoo.com ) and his mobile number and ask my eldest son to help me get to him which we really did. We emailed him and he got back to us, in just 3 days of negotiations he sent me some herbal cure medicine and instructed me on how to take them. i remember taken the medicine for just 2 weeks, then i started receiving results. I am happy to say now that for the pass 1 year i have had no symptoms of the sickness and i have been totally and finally cured of ALS with no trace of the virus in my body ( laboratory scan and medical doctors checkup has reveled so) Am so happy and i want to thank Dr Camala for his help on me. i want whoever that is also with this virus to get the quickest and most assured cure immediately through the help of Dr.Camala on
    dr.camalahivaidscure@yahoo.com or call him +2349055637784.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are even male enhancement pills that claim more intense orgasms. Other pills mention then can delay the onset of orgasms helping someone last longer in bed. Sexual enhancement can take many forms and those men looking for varied levels of enhancement will find pills that offer scores of different benefits is a major plus.

    For those men who do want to increase the size of their penis, manual exercises can contribute to such a sought after goal. However, the exercises alone might not be able to deliver the effect so seriously desired. Decent male enhancement pills can boost the amount of blood flow to the penis. clear vimax website

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bodybuilders are constantly looking for ways to get better muscle definition and a leaner body. A number of supplements have been designed to address that need. Some of these supplements, however, come with disastrous side effects.

    Natural human growth hormone (HGH) stimulating supplements are considered a safe and efficient possibility for athletes and active individuals. What is the connection between HGH and bodybuilding? helpful genfx site

    ReplyDelete
  7. Be sure to use other male enhancement methods, too, like jelqing and stretching along with Kegel exercises for best results. You should also take male enhancement supplements to increase your sexual stamina, power, and performance. helpful extenze website

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who said Kegel exercises could not be combined with other male enhancement approaches. A mix of kegel exercises and jelqing and stretching might lead to good results. Again, do not overdo things or ignore allowing the muscles to rest and heal.
    informative performer5 site

    ReplyDelete

  9. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete