Sunday, March 9, 2014

Kill Cancer by Inhaling Frankincense

We have not yet discussed Essential Oils but here is a method to kill cancer cells.

The oils not only kill these cancer causing molds on contact but also raise the vibrational energy of the human cells from 52MHz to around 62MHZ - so your body heals itself.

Following is the article:
 
From: John
Subject: Kill Cancer by Inhaling Frankincense
 
Each night, in your bedroom Venta air filter, put filtered water, with
about ten drops of pure oil of frankincense, along with about four
eye-droppersful of mild silver protein (400 parts per million) or any
reputable brand of liquid silver germicide to prevent bacterial growth
in your Venta air filter's water reservoir. Keeping your bedroom door
closed, you will be inhaling vaporized air, wafting cancer-killing
frankincense all night long,
  Remember, also, that the deadly bird flu and other super flus may
become epidemic, and so, you should seek out anti-viral essential
oils to likewise inhale and thus, infuse into your bloodstream,
because stomach ingestion is not a direct pathway, nor is it the
optimum pathway for putting viruscidal agents into your bloodstream.
   Please save this message because it could make the difference
between suffering horribly from the deadly bird flu or dying from it.
Bird flu has a *60 to 90* percent kill rate. So, in the average family
of four, three will die.     JD
 
   A video description of the Venta air filter.
   I have the smaller model Venta air filter with one disc stack.
   One of several sources of pure oil of franckicense
   Leicester University Researchers Find that Frankincense Kills Cancer Cells.


2 comments:

  1. I Am jessica, I want to quickly write on a Powerful herbal cure doctor, who is well known around the world for his cures and help to humanity, This man helped me when i had the Lou Gehrig’s Disease ( ALS ). i and my family tried all possible best some few years back to get a cure for my dying husband who was also an ALS victim, but all our efforts came to nothing on a Friday night when we lost him to death. The same virus came on me some 3 months after the death of my husband, i tried all i could untill i came in contact with DR Camala in 14-6-2014. I went to collect my weekly treatment on the hospital which Dr Camala was invited to inspect some patients, i was upportuned to be inspected by him on his own free will. After the inspection, he gave me his Emails:( dr.camalahivaidscure@yahoo.com ) and his mobile number and ask my eldest son to help me get to him which we really did. We emailed him and he got back to us, in just 3 days of negotiations he sent me some herbal cure medicine and instructed me on how to take them. i remember taken the medicine for just 2 weeks, then i started receiving results. I am happy to say now that for the pass 1 year i have had no symptoms of the sickness and i have been totally and finally cured of ALS with no trace of the virus in my body ( laboratory scan and medical doctors checkup has reveled so) Am so happy and i want to thank Dr Camala for his help on me. i want whoever that is also with this virus to get the quickest and most assured cure immediately through the help of Dr.Camala on
    dr.camalahivaidscure@yahoo.com or call him +2349055637784.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete