Monday, July 22, 2013

ACCOUNT NUMBERS OF 4200 BILLION STOLEN US MONEY

Following is a link to over $200 Billion of money stolen from the US Treasury Department:

TOMFLOCCO.COM

I will take my 15% Finders Fee now as this was also posted on PRAVDA - I am able to receive it since I am currently a US Officer.

Remember - the one who provided the account numbers wants 2% of this.

Look what happened when you stole $300,000 - look what GOD has exposed and done to your kingdom.

What do you suppose GOD will do if you steal $15 Billion?

Lucifer You Punk - it is up to you what you do but there will be consequences for you and your minions and you know this.

The rest if the stolen $70 Trillion Dollar Account Numbers are now already with the Japanese and Chinese Intel Groups.

It will take me several weeks to unwind them.

FBI: You stole my money and forced me to live on hte road for 5 months.

That was the stupidest thing you could ever do.

Honorable Grace
Dr WIlliam B. Mount
Knight of Malta - Russian Passport AA-00029
Captain, US Army Reserves - Retired Status.



No comments:

Post a Comment